There are many types of fleets and therefore different needs or expectations about how detailed, and in what format the recorded data should be. The MESH Tracks app comes with default settings that fit many types of fleets. It also offers the ability to edit settings to customize the needs of your fleets. If you need recordings to be more detailed, recorded only at certain times, PIN protected, record only drives that exceed certain speed limits or walking, the MESH Tracks app can cover all these requirements and a lot more.
To set up and manage your fleet you can set the app settings managed by the web application feature. This allows you to adjust the settings directly on your drivers MESH Tracks app.
Here are the steps:
- Take an Android phone or tablet with the MESH Tracks app and edit any settings that you want. We recommend you to test these settings to ensure they fit your needs.
- Then go to Menu/ Settings/ Export/ Import and use the option Export settings. Click Yes to share exported settings.
- Send these exported settings to your email, or use any other option that you prefer to download these settings to your computer.
- Now that you have the settings on your computer, log in to the web application on https://tracks.go-evo.com.
- Using the navigation menu on the left click Fleet, then App Settings from the drop down menu.
- Click on '+ Add app settings button'. This will bring you to a form to create new settings.
- Click on 'Browse' and select the exported settings file from your computer.
- Once selected, click Import app settings. Your settings will show up in the “App Settings (JSON)” below. You do not have to do anything here.
- Enter a Name for these settings – this is just for your identification later.
- Select drivers that you want to share these settings with, or use the option “Assign app settings to all my drivers” if you want to share these settings with everyone.
- Click on 'Save and push app settings to drivers'.
- You're done! Your settings are now being pushed to drivers. Please note that you must have the latest version of the MESH Tracks App.
Please note that by default MESH Tracks App has app settings allowed. This can be turned off under Menu/ Settings/ Online Tracking & Synchronization. If it’s turned off shared settings will not be applied in the app.