This article assumes that you already have MESH Tracks installed on your device. If you don't follow the instructions found here.
To use MESH Tracks on your mobile device, you will need to link the device to your online account. This is typically the account your administrator has provided to you.
MESH Tracks first run
When running MESH Tracks for the first time you will see a welcome wizard, this can be skipped if desired. After the welcome wizard, you will see a synchronization screen.
1. Choose to 'SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE ACCOUNT' or 'ENTER ACCOUNT ID'. If your organization does not use GSuite or Gmail, you will login with the account ID that your administrator provided to you.
2. After you select the appropriate login method, click 'FINISH'.
3. The app will ask permissions for your device's location and to make and manage phone calls. Accept both permissions.
Changing your account
Note: When changing accounts for synchronization the app will reset all data available, including recorded tracks. We recommend that you synchronize all your recorded tracks before doing this.
1. Open the app using your device.
2. Tap the icon that looks like three bars in the MESH Tracks header.
3. A sliding menu will appear and the account being used will display at the top.
4. Tap on the account, you will be redirected to 'Online tracking & Synchronization'. Here you can choose two options:
'Account for synchronization'- this will synchronize the app with a Google account.
'Use Account ID for synchronization' this will synchronize your device with an Account ID provided by your administrator.
If you want to use an account that is not available in this list you will have to add a new account on your Android mobile device.