How to add new vehicles into my current paid plan
- Click on your name on top right and go to My Plans. Here click on the button Order next or Change active plan.
- Select Change active plan.
- Select Business plan.
- Into Number of vehicles enter the total amount of vehicles you want to have in your fleet. That means if you now have 20 vehicles and want to add 5 new vehicles, then enter 25 here (NOT 5). Select interval and auto-renew if you want. Hit Next.
- On the last step, you will see the order summary. What you can notice is that our system automatically calculates your remaining credit that is automatically subtracted from the end price. Hit Create Order.
- Now you are able to pay for your new order.
How is the remaining credit calculated?
In the 5th step mentioned above, the plan order automatically calculates how many days is remaining from your current plan. Then it calculates how much these days costs and this credit is used as your remaining credit. Please note that you’re ordering always for the full next period and full fleet size, therefore the costs are higher than just when you multiply the price with months.
What if I want to change vehicles regularly?
In that case, we recommend you to order your first plan with a yearly subscription. That way you will pre-pay with a credit for the whole year. Then when you want to change vehicle numbers (add or remove) use monthly payment option. That way it will automatically calculate remaining credit from which it creates remaining days and you will not pay anything. It will just recalculate your credit.