We recommend using these instructions to create a fleet if your drivers/organization don't use google.
An account ID is a 10 character automatically generated ID for each driver. It’s really simple to create for new drivers. If you need assistance doing so click here.
Follow these steps to create a fleet:
- Log in to your MESH Tracks web account. Using the left side navigation menu click FLEET, then Vehicles. Then click on +Add vehicle fleet button
- Select Use generated Account ID option and press 'Next'.
- Click on +Add driver.
- Enter the Driver name (optional), and driver email. You will see that an Account ID is automatically generated. Press Save.
- If you want to add more drivers repeat these steps, otherwise press Next.
- Click on Add new vehicle button.
- Enter vehicle name and details and in Driver option select the driver to assign this vehicle to. Press Save.
- If you want to add more vehicles repeat, otherwise press Next.
- Now you will see an overview of your fleet you just created. If you added an email to your drivers they will be notified, but you can skip it with the checkbox under table. Optionally you can also download the table in CSV to open in some spreadsheet app (e.g. Excell). Click 'Finish' to create the fleet.
- If you skipped the email notifications you should now give the generated Account IDs to your drivers. They have to install the app and on first run choose the “Use Account ID” option. Here they enter provided Account ID and they are done, they should hit the 'TURN ON RECORDING' button and are now being tracked.