A Google account email is a Gmail or Google Apps for Work (GSuite) email address. You can use this option if your company uses it's own google domain (google apps/GSuite) and all your drivers have their own google email set up on their Android phones. Your drivers can also use their personal gmail addresses on their phones. In that case, they will need to provide you with the email address for you to register. To create a fleet using Google accounts follow these steps:
1. Log in to your MESH Tracks web account here. Using the navigation menu on the left click FLEET, and select Vehicles from the drop down.
2. Click +Add vehicle fleet.
3. Select 'Use drivers Google account (Gmail)' and press 'Next'.
4. Click on +Add driver.
5. Enter the drivers name (optional) and drivers email and press 'Save'. If you want to add more drivers repeat these steps, otherwise click 'Next'.
6. Click on +Add new vehicle.
7. Enter the vehicle name and description. For the driver option select the driver to assign this vehicle to, press 'Save'. If you want to add more vehicles repeat these steps, otherwise press 'Next'.
You will now see an overview of the fleet you just created. You can also choose to download the table in CSV format to open in a spreadsheet app (e.g. Excel). Click 'Finish' to create the fleet.
Your drivers will receive notification with a list of vehicles you created for them.