To add new vehicles to your current paid plan follow these steps:
- Log into MESH Tracks and click on your name in the top right corner. Select 'My Plans'.
- Select 'Change active plan', then select 'Business plan'.
- In the field titled Number of vehicles enter the total number of vehicles you want in your fleet. If you have 20 vehicles and want to add 5 new vehicles enter 25. Then select Interval and Auto-renew and then click 'Next'.
- You will now see the order summary. Notice that our system automatically calculates your remaining credit, and it's automatically subtracted from the end price. Click 'Create Order'.
- You are now able to pay for your new order.
How is the remaining credit calculated?
As seen in step 5 the plan order automatically calculates how many days are remaining in your current plan. It will then calculate the costs of these days and this credit is used towards your remaining balance. Please note that you are always ordering for the full next period and full fleet size, therefore the costs are higher than when you multiply the price with months.
What if I want to change vehicles regularly?
If you change vehicles regularly we recommend that you order your first plan with a yearly subscription. That way you will pre-pay with a credit for the whole year. When you want to change vehicles, or add and remove vehicles, you can use the monthly payment option. The system will automatically calculate remaining credit from remaining days and you will not pay anything, it will simply recalculate your credit.