To add new vehicles into your current paid plan follow these steps:
- Log into MESH Tracks and click on your name in the top right corner, and go to 'My Plans'. Click on the button Order next or Change active plan.
- Select Change active plan.
- Select Business plan.
- In Number of vehicles enter the total amount of vehicles you want to have in your fleet. If have 20 vehicles and want to add 5 new vehicles, then enter 25. Select interval and auto-renew and then click Next.
- You will now see the order summary. Notice that our system automatically calculates your remaining credit and it is automatically subtracted from the end price. Click 'Create Order'.
- You are now able to pay for your new order.
How is the remaining credit calculated?
In the Step 5, the plan order automatically calculates how many days are remaining in your current plan. It then calculates the costs of these days and this credit is used towards your remaining credit. Please note that you’re always ordering for the full next period and full fleet size, therefore the costs are higher than when you multiply the price with months.
What if I want to change vehicles regularly?
If you change vehicles regularly we recommend that you to order your first plan with a yearly subscription. That way you will pre-pay with a credit for the whole year. When you want to change vehicle numbers, or add and remove vehicles, you can use the monthly payment option. This way it automatically calculates your remaining credit from which it creates remaining days and you will not pay anything. It will just recalculate your credit.