You can use 2 different ways to sign into your MESH Tracks Web Account: Google Sign-In or Username and password.
1. Google Sign-In
The biggest benefit of using Google Sign in is that you don’t need to remember your password and that it’s fast to create the account. After you allow the connection via Google (second step), you can always sign in with just one click.
If you are using a work e-mail address, you can associate your work e-mail address with a Google account by signing up here.
- Click on the Get started button on the top menu bar at https://tracks.go-evo.com or anywhere on the page you find it.
- Use the button Sign up with Google
- If you’re not already signed into your google account then sign in.
- After you enter email or phone and on next step password you will be automatically connected to your new MESH Tracks account..
- In case your browser is signed into Google Account just choose your account or select other if you want. After you choose the account you will be signed into your web account and you’re done.
2. Username and Password
Alternatively, you may want to create and use your new Web account using Username and Password. Just click on Get started button in the page header and create an account.
Additional Account Creation Tips
The initial setup wizard
After you are signed up to your web account just follow the initial welcome wizard. It will guide you through setting up your account and also to connect with your Android app to add your first vehicle to your fleet!
Changing your settings
After the first sign-in to your new web account you should set your time zone, language and measurement units (meter/kilometer or feet/miles). These settings are needed for showing your data in your timezone and in the right format.
You can change these settings anytime in general Settings located in the top-left section of the screen (drop-down area with your name).