Task templates can be created for commonly generated tasks. This allows you to define and create tasks, and quickly dispatch them via the template wizard. If you want to create a recurring task from an existing task template follow these steps:
1. Click on the Tasks & Dispatch from the navigation menu on the left. Then click Recurring Tasks from the drop down. Click 'ADD NEW+' button on the upper right hand side.
2. From the 'Create a Task from a Template' drop down menu, select the task template that you want and click 'CREATE'.
3. You will need to fill in the task details, including who the task will be assigned to, a brief description, additional information, and the location of the task. Some of these fields may be prepopulated depending on what was specified in the task template.
Once you have entered these details, click the green 'FIELDS' button. The fields screen allows you to edit any preset form fields specified in the task template before sending it to the user. Any field with an asterisk (*) is required.
4. By default, tasks are created in draft status and are not sent to users. If you want to send the task to a user, click the Send Immediately To User check box found under 'Preferences'. Next, click 'RECURRING SCHEDULE' in the upper right to set the schedule for this task.
5. You can choose whether your task's schedule should be set on a daily, weekly, or monthly interval, and then define the specific pattern. You can set the start day, and determine when the task should stop being scheduled, if ever.
6. When you are finished, click 'CREATE+' to review your schedule summary.
Your task has been created and will now appear on the task calendar.