We use web fonts across our web platform, particularly in areas like the form designer. If icons are not appearing in Internet Explorer (IE) it's likely because your browser is not configured to allow web font downloads. This is an issue with default configurations on some versions of Internet Explorer.
To fix this issue you will need to enable your browser to download and show web fonts. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the 'cog' icon in the top right of IE, choose 'Internet Options'.
- Go to 'Security Settings' and click to edit the settings for the Internet Zone (or choose Custom Level).
- From the drop down, set the Font Download option to 'Enable' as shown below:
4. Hit 'OK' at the bottom to apply your changes.
5. You will need to force a full reload of the MESH website page by holding down the shift key and clicking the refresh button in the browser.
6. If this doesn't work try closing and re-opening all browser windows and navigate back to the offending page(s) on our web platform.
Alternatively, you can add our website to IE's list of trusted sites. To do so, follow these steps:
- Go to the 'cog' icon in the top right corner of IE and choose 'Internet Options'.
- Go to the 'Security Settings' tab and click to edit the settings for the Internet Zone (or choose Custom Level).
- Click the Sites button.
- Enter the base website address for our platform.
- Click the Add button.
- Restart your browser and navigate back to the offending page(s) on our web platform.
If your browser is controlled by an enterprise group policy you may need to contact your IT administrator to request that web fonts be unblocked. We highly recommend that you or your IT administrator refer to this article.
If all else fails, consider switching to one of the following browsers: